2X ApplicationServer5 is a free trial software application from the Remote Computing subcategory, part of the Network & Internet category.
The app is currently available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish and it was last updated on 2007-05-31. The program can be installed on Win98, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Linux, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5.
Publish any Windows application onto remote desktops and save on administration & support
With 2X ApplicationServer for Windows Terminal Services companies can reap the benefits of thin client computing without having to switch the network infrastructure to a thin client OS.
Rather than deploying particular windows applications onto all your desktops, resulting in an administration and support nightmare, install the application on one central server and use 2X ApplicationServer for Windows Terminal Services to seamlessly publish the application onto remote desktops.
Users will never know that the application is running remotely and you will be able to manage the application from a single location! Transmitting just the screen updates rather than the client server data is often faster too.
2X ApplicationServer features:
* Publish applications, rather than installing locally
* Tunnel an application, not a whole desktop
* Seamless integration with local desktop & taskbar
* Publish applications based on username, group membership or IP
* Publish Windows applications onto Linux and Mac
* Publish applications to Web Interface (Windows clients only)
* Publish applications to a terminal server farm
* Integration with 2X LoadBalancer
* SSL secure connection to Applications
* Universal Printing
* Automatic Redundancy
2X ApplicationServer5 (version 5.0) has a file size of 15.41 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 50 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.